Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More School? No summer vacation? NOOOO!!!

I read the news on Yahoo recently (aka a week ago) and saw that Obama, our new president, wants the whole of U.S. to give up summer vacation, extend school days, and probably have 6 days of school per week! Astonished, I know. Shocked, I read on and learned that this decision was because Obama was trying to make the country be "better" and the people "smarter" if we all have more school time. I am outraged and weeping for the possible loss of summer. If you guys oppose or agree, please comment to show me and others how you feel about this terrible mistake of our "leader", Obama (I think he's not a very good president, but again, only Hilary Clinton would have been good, in my opinion.) See y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment